Sadly a very quiet time this week in terms of work done on the car, despite having the week off school. I didn’t have much time to spend with the car due to not having access to it, which is a shame.
I did go over to the car yesterday but due to that uncertainty of where the project is going to take place and the lack of tools that I have, no work apart from some reading up on how to strip the interior went on.
Hopefully over the coming week, progress will be made in relation to where the car will be kept and worked on for the next few months, which will enable progress to continue full speed ahead.
Hopefully some more updates during the week depending on time, space and acquisition of tools!